Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our Language Course in detail

Hello everyone all around the world,

During my classes here, i got to know a complete new way of being taught. We hadn't have regular classes with four hours per day. Each day we experienced a new part of American culture, e. g., literature, religion and so on.

If you were not in a country, it will be very hard to understand how those locals think and feel. Vocabulary and grammar can be learned without being in the foreign country. In Germany a teacher stands in front of the classes and conducts his learning units. I didn't feel any teaching, it had be done really unconscious for me.

We also had "normal" classes, but they were more held like discussion. Everybody was free to say something and was often addressed directly. Our teachers helped us to overcome grammatical lacks, which they identified in our blogs. We learned out of this blogs and could keep in touch with friends all around the world. For me blogs are a new progressive way of improving writing.

I am getting more open-minded to the other culture. Later in the future, i will come aware of things I have learned here. In detail I have acquired a lot from the American history and life style.

No comments:

Post a Comment